you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Helloh ! :]

This is Gina♥ serving you :D

5th Nov; my day
I live in tampiness
So meet up preferable at tampines of course
Caught an eye on my item ? :D
Mail me or tag at the enquire board !
Mail me @ affordable-shopping@live.com :D

misc


Spammers will not be entertained .
PS. this is an inquires board
Leave your email or blog down>
dont ask me to text you !


PS. this is an advertisement board



friends
Tag me to be link :D

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title:
date: Monday, October 12, 2009
time:6:04 AM
Hotmail got problem, please tag in tagboard with your email address. TYVM.
those who i own items, kindly be patient ! i know you all are worried.
my cousin is missing and i getting stock. i am also busy with school things.
please make things easy for me. 10% off for people i still own items.


comment? / top